New opening – free analysis of your materials at world leading research facilities.
The Science Link Network offers you the opportunity to use some of Europe’s leading large-scale facilities (LSF) for your company’s R&D. The measurements, feasibility studies using neutron or synchrotron radiation and perfomed by the facilities will be free of charge.
The Science Link Network supports industrial research with synchrotron radiation and neutrons at research facilities in northern Europe. The aim is to create awareness of the possibilities offered at research facilities in the region and to show how R&D at these sites can contribute to innovation within European industry.
The Network is now open to your applications for beam time and we would especially like to encourage SMEs to apply. This offer is relevant for all companies within these industries:
- Life Science and Biotechnology
- Materials Science and Nanotechnology
- Agriculture and Food Science
- Home and Personal Care
- Construction and Engineering
- Environment and Energy
In addition to a feasibility study at the facility the following is included in the offer:
- Consultations via the Science Link contact points and the local universities on the matters of R&D work to be done,
- Support in the preparation and performance of experiments at the research facilities,
- Assistance with data analysis and result interpretation as agreed upon.
Welcome to contact us for more information about this opportunity.
Krzysztof Zieliński tel.: + 48 661 109 674