Promotion of the Malopolska 2.0 BioRegion (ProBioM-2)
The project is co-financed by the Regional Operational Program of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship for 2020-2022
Project leader: Fundacja Klaster LifeScience Kraków
Project partner: Foundation of Innovative Initiatives
Project budget: PLN 4 471 943.75
Project duration: 30 months
The aim of the Project is to strengthen the competitiveness of the sector of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) operating in the area of smart specialization of Malopolska „life science” through an integrated program promoting the brand and economic offer of Malopolska BioRegion, as an ecosystem of „innovative technologies for health and quality of life”.
The goal will be accomplished by stimulating the activity of companies from the SME and StartUp sectors and supporting their expansion into international markets.
Activities undertaken as part of the project include:
- organization of workshops to strengthen competences in the field of international activities of enterprises,
- supporting the participation of entrepreneurs in international B2B events,
- implementation of the Malopolska promotion program as an ecosystem of innovation in the field of health and quality of life,
- organization of the Life Science Open Space conference,
- preparation of reports on the innovative and cooperative potential of Malopolska in the area of life science.
The ProBioM2 project is based on the experience of the first ProBio Malopolska project, implemented in 2016-2019.